The Kamnik-Savinja Alps are a mountain range in the north of Slovenia and an integral part of the Southern Limestone Alps. The chain was named partly after the town of Kamnik and partly along the river Savinja. Often the name also appears separately in the Kamnik Alps and the Savinja Alps
Logarska Valley is an area that attracts visitors with its natural beauty. It is known as one of the most beautiful alpine valleys in Europe. Adorned by the Kamnik-Savinja Alps from the north.
The specialty of the area is the three Alpine valleys: Logaskar Valley, Roban’s angle and Matko’s angle. Logarska Valley and Roban’s angle are protected as landscape parks. Visitors are also attracted to many other attractions, such as: Potočka Zijalka – an archaeological site from ancient times, Rinka Waterfall – one of the highest waterfalls in Slovenia.
Jezersko – offers great opportunities for activities in a truly pristine natural environment. The valley is the starting point for reaching the surrounding Alpine peaks, where hiking trails of various difficulty levels lead for climbers of highly protected trails, including the “sports feratta” of difficulty C / D. The special position of the Alpine valleys of Ravenska Kočna and Makekova Kočna constantly impresses visitors with panoramic views of the walls Kamnik Savinja Alps.
To visit destinations such as the Czech cottage, Carniola cottage on Ledine, Grintavec, Babe, Skuta, Long back, Pristavski Storžič, Veliki vrh, Stegovnik, etc., good physical fitness and knowledge of the use of personal protective equipment are required.
- The highest peak of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps, Grintavec 2558 m Duration: 8- 9 hours; altitude difference: 1658 m
- Ferrata Czech hut. Difficulty C / D. Duration: 2 – 3 hours; altitude difference: 542 m
- Storžič 2132 m. Duration: 7 – 9 hours; altitude difference: 1009 m
- Ravenska Kočna – Velika (Carinthia) Baba 2127 m. Duration: 8 – 9 hours; altitude difference: 1127 m
- Logar Valley – Klemenča jama cave – Strelovec – Robanov kot Duration: 5 – 6 hours; altitude difference: 1080 m.
- Podolseva – Potočka zijalka – Olševa – Podolševa Duration: 4 – 5 hours; altitude difference: 700 m
- Logar Valley – Kroficka 2083 m. Duration: 5 – 6 hours; altitude difference: 1246 m
- Logar Valley – Ojstrica, 2350 m. Duration: 8 – 9 hours; altitude difference: 1525 m
By prior arrangement we also take the other trails and peaks of the Kamnik – Savinja Alps.
Meeting point: Logarska valley, Jezersko, Ljubljana, Bled lake, Bohinj. or place by appointment.
Recomended period: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Duration: 1 day
Trip Level: Intermediate
Skill level required: Intermediate
Fitness level required: Fit
DAY TOUR PRICE
1 person – 190 EUR / 2 persons – 95 EUR per person / 3 – 4 persons – 70 EUR per person / 5 – 8 persons – 60 EUR per person
Price includes: organization, guiding fee, rental of personal technical equipment (snowsnoes, poles, helmet, harness, etc.)
The price does not include: Transportation to Bled, Ljubljana, etc. and from Bled to Ljubjlana, etc. is not included in the price and must be paid in cash upon arrival (20 – 90 EUR per person). Half-board accommodation in the mountain hut is around 55 EUR per person.
INFO: +386 31 866946 / firstname.lastname@example.org